August 27, 2013

Strawberry & White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies



First off let me tell you, I'm a horrible baker. Around here my husband is the birthday cake maker and muffin man. I'd seen these Cake Mix Cookies all over Pinterest and thought to myself  "surely I can't mess those up" And for once I was right! I invited a friends over for a last minute 'last day of summer vacation' pool party, and with 7 kids between us I needed a quick and easy treat for them. Knowing I had a box of Strawberry cake mix on hand I decided to give them a whirl. The kids LOVED them. I loved that it took 10 minutes for warm, fresh from the oven cookies!

Ingredients:
  • 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/3 Cup of oil (I used olive)
  • 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly grease cookie sheets ( or spray lightly with non stick cooking spray)
  • Mix eggs, oil, and cake mix with a electric mixer on medium speed until well blended (about 2 minutes) The mixture will be thick.
  • Fold in White Chocolate Chips with a spoon until evenly distributed.
  • Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
  • Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until the edges start to brown.



  • Remove from the oven and let them cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
  • Enjoy!


Let me know how you like them!

XO
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment