- 1 lb box of spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine noddles
- 1 lb left over cooked chicken ( or cook and shred 1lb of chicken)
- 1/2 Zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped ( I used 1/2 green, 1/2 red)
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (or about 2 carrots, julienned)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 16oz can diced tomatoes with garlic and onions (undrained)
- 2 cups Tomato sauce
- seasoning to taste ( I use salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian blend seasoning)
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally to prevent from sticking, until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mean while in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat, add carrots onion, peppers and zucchini, saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add Chicken to the vegetables, along with seasonings, continue to saute 3-4 minutes
- Add Tomatoes, Tomato sauce and spinach. Reduce heat to medium Low, cover. Stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce to pasta, mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Let us know how you like it!