September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites September 27th, 2013

Another weekly round up of our favorite things this week

Favorite Find

GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter (available at Amazon.com

 This handy little gadget makes pasta like "noodles" out of vegetables! Perfect for all of those zucchini pasta recipes I've seen all over Pinterest. 


GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter



Favorite Laugh

Sometimes I think It's possible to find your BFF just by seeing what other people pin on Pinterest!


Source: somecards.com

Favorite Fall Look
I love the Combination of Cranberry and Grey for this fall.

photo source: http://fashionistatrends.com

Favorite Song
I've been in a country mood this week and this one has been at the top of my playlist
Thomas Rhett - It goes like this.

Favorite Recipe
source: Allrecipes.com
Hope you enjoy the round up of our weekly favorites!
XO
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment