You will need:
1 medium ripe banana
2 Tbsp Almond Flour/ Meal (which is ground almonds, you can even make your own!)
1. Mash banana in a bowl (use fork or potato masher), ensure leaving some "chunks" of banana, helps make a fluffier pancake!
2. Crack eggs in another bowl & beat
3. Combine eggs with mashed banana.
4. Add 2 Tbsp of Almond Flour
5. Mix with spoon or fork to combine all 3 ingredients
6. Lightly grease your cooking pan with Coconut Oil (or butter)
7. Pre-heat pan to a medium-low setting (at approx. the "5")
8. Spoon onto heated pan 1-2 Tbsp of pancake batter. Let cook approx. 2 minutes before flipping. Let cook for approx. 1 more minute. The smaller the pancakes, the easier they are to "flip over".
9. Serve immediately, while hot! Enjoy!
* "Optional Topping" Suggestions:
Butter or Coconut Oil
Yogurt (your choice of flavor!)
Berries or other fruits
Low Sugar Jam or Marmalade
"Warmed up" Nutella
Recipe can easily be doubled if cooking for a larger group! Pre-heat oven to a low heat setting (200F). Place them on a pan, once cooked, so they stay warm in the oven until ready to serve!
Feel free to get creative with the recipe by adding blueberries, spices, vanilla, etc...to your liking in the batter before cooking! : )
Makes approx. 4-6 "small size" pancakes
Follow me for great daily posts!! https://www.facebook.com/morsecodejo
Want to get skinny with me?? Start here http://skinnywithjo.com/
For weight loss support, tips & tricks, recipes & motivation join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakeYourselfSkinnyWithJo/