1 Tube Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (with included icing)
• Open container of cinnamon rolls and separate rolls. Set glaze aside.
• Heat waffle maker to medium. Spray both plates of the iron with cooking spray. Place one cinnamon roll in the center and close the lid. Cook 3 minutes until both sides are golden brown and roll is baked through.
• Remove roll with a spatula; transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining rolls.
• Transfer glaze to a microwave-safe bowl; heat 10 seconds until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
• If you want you can cook 4 at a time but they look cute as single mini cinnamon roll waffles.